Public Safety Canada's National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) is responsible for implementing the National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS). Our work provides national leadership on effective and cost-effective ways to prevent and reduce crime by intervening on the risk factors before crime happens. Our approach is to promote the implementation of effective crime prevention practices.
We work closely with partners and stakeholders in the provinces and territories to develop and implement results-driven programs that target specific crime issues in regions and communities across Canada. We provide tools, knowledge and support to undertake crime prevention initiatives in communities large and small across Canada.
For more information
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Research Summary: Compensation for Public Safety Officers in Canada: A Brief Overview
- Measuring Illicit Cannabis Seizures in Canada
- Research Summary - Measuring Illicit Cannabis Seizures in Canada
- The Price of Cannabis in Canada
- Research Summary - Price of Cannabis in Canada
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: